August....Wet Wedding

The soggy weather this last 24 hours reminded me of a wedding I attended near Caesars Head several weeks ago. It was an outdoor wedding. Perhaps you read about the flash flooding.

Through it all, August was the rare duck who managed to look put together, come what might (which come to think of it, might not be so rare for ducks but was almost impossible for those of us wearing kilts or fancy dresses). At the time of this photo, it had been raining 48 hours with no respite in sight. When I was dodging downpours in downtown Columbia yesterday, I hoped to bump into my new acquaintance; I was curious to see how beautifully August was weathering the day. If you saw the man, do let me know how he looked.

I almost forgot to mention: August writes about local theater. You can read one of his reviews here.

Comments

Popular Posts