Sterling....Five Points


I have a confession. One day, for just an hour or two, I would like to have dreadlocks. I know. What an absurd wish for a balding British white man. But it's true. So needless to say, when I saw Sterling stirring a bit of sugar into his Starbucks coffee, I waited for him to come outside, and then introduced myself. He kindly let me ask all sorts of questions concerning his "locks" as he prefers to call them. He told me they are 6 years, 6 months and 12 days old. He also said other names could be "nubian locks" or "sister locks." "Nubian." What an absolutely fabulous word. Egypt...Sudan..kings and queens.

But I digress.

Sterling's clothing: Pulled together, perfect pop of red, and classic with a slight twist.

Jeans: Express
Jacket: Gap
Sweater & Shirt: Christmas gifts

Comments

Popular Posts