On the Fringe....Main Street

Look at this marvelous fringe jacket!  Fringe, for me, is one of the most rewarding elements in fashion, because it moves, slaps others with its awesomeness, chases away flies, and makes noise. (Show me an Armani jacket that can do that!)  Plus, I love the look. I found myself wondering how fringe evolved and still have much research to do--but I came across this interesting blog and entry, which I think you'll enjoy.

As I typed the words "the Fringe" it also occurred to me that I prefer it to the Twitter and wonder if there is not a social media opportunity lurking in there somewhere.  Or perhaps such a thing already exists for (despite my use of "awesomeness" in this post) I am surely too much of an old dog to have come up with a new trick.

Comments

Popular Posts