Karen....Denim & Pewter

Here's a little secret of fashion anthropology: if you lurk at the top of a staircase long enough, you'll eventually be rewarded with something worth documenting. In this case, though the lighting a bit dim, I managed to capture the leggy, lovely Karen and make a connection to jewelry designer Alexis Bittar.
Karen was sporting a bracelet and earrings by the designer, both gifts from her sister Lisa....who happens to work in Manhattan for Alexis himself.
Karen says she owes most of her outfit, actually, to her sister's good eye--jeans by Paige, ruffled camisole and skinny belt from J. Crew--though Karen found the shoes on her own, at Target.

A true sport, Karen allowed me to photograph various parts of her ensemble for my research, though she may not have realized that I also captured this part...
....solely to document the pocket style of course, dear reader. I am, first, a scientist but always a gentleman.

Comments

Popular Posts