Weather Whiplash....Around Town

What to make, dear reader, of these weather extremes? I believe the people pictured above have the right idea.  Just go with it.
Of course, it's easier to go with it when you have electricity and a charming bake shop within walking distance of your abode.  I thought Southerners held up rather well in this unusual weather, sartorially speaking.
Last week was a particularly good one for showing off colour....as seen here from my grocery cart cam.  My photo might have been less blurred had I not been racing this glorious woman to the bread aisle, yelling "age before beauty, my dear." 
Snow even showed the resort wear and palms at the local Lilly Pulitzer shoppe to best advantage.
 
To think I successfully navigated this treacherous terrain without a single spill....then dislocated my ancient spine where?  In a gentle yoga class for senior citizens, no less.  I do hope to be up and out, taking fresh photos soon.  In the meantime, if you see anyone looking fabulous, feel free to send a picture my way.

Comments

Popular Posts