Window Shopping....Toronto

Since I view shopping as both the hunting and gathering of these modern times, when I travel I relish the opportunity for a bit of window shopping.  Earlier this week, I ventured out in the city of Toronto....
One can learn a lot in this fashion.  For example, I had no idea that it was the Canadian Thanksgiving, but closed shops plus helpful window displays made it abundantly clear!
 
I was intrigued by this store (above) on Queen Street, located next to one of the few stores (pictured below) that happened to be open, holiday or no.
 One should always be prepared for festivities, yes? As that doyenne of holiday celebration might say, "It's a good thing."
Indeed, well done, Toronto! A lovely city, though dear reader, I am quite happy to have returned home.  Hope to see you about town this weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts