Columbia Street Style....In Vogue

While sipping my coffee this morning, I happened across a "best of street style 2013" post on Vogue.  While end-of-year lists sometimes try my patience, this one rather delighted me.
I found that their images of fashion from New York, Paris and other stylish cities were rather like the delightful ensembles I'd documented here in Columbia.
For example, they have a fashionable young woman running about in a tulle skirt....as do we.
They have beautiful women wearing black dresses with some of the dress missing....as do we.
Dare I say our denim head-to-toe look is more delightful than theirs?
And though they show a denim jacket with a bold design, we one up them with Wonder Woman sported by no less than the King of the Crown.  (Not that it's a competition, of course.)

Comments

Popular Posts