Tammy....Camden

Who was this striking woman striding along Broad Street in Camden? To my delight, it happened that Tammy and I were destined for the same, well, destination--The Buckley School of Public Speaking. She had just arrived from Little Rock to further enhance her stage presence, I from Columbia to wangle a free lunch from my old friend.

How had her combination of black, white, and red come together, I queried. Tammy said her striped cardigan was from Ann Taylor, her blouse and necklace from Dillards. She began taking off her sweater as we talked. Oh my. Had my charisma somehow inspired her to disrobe? (Hope springs eternal, even at my advanced age!)
Well yes and no, dear reader. She thought a fashion anthropologist might want to see the pouf of her sleeves. And I did.

Comments

Popular Posts