Debbie....701 Whaley

I've noticed this beautiful woman many times, and she is always so well dressed. At last, I've had the chance to make her acquaintance. Debbie told me she's a tree hugger--innocent enough, still, a curious hobby, I thought. Then she explained: she works for the Conservation Voters of South Carolina.

I complimented her on her excellent fashion sense, and she told me something utterly delightful: "Sir, I don't really wear designer clothes." To prove her point, she rattled off the sources of this ensemble: tailored denim trousers from The Limited, Sam Edelman shoes, belt and shrug from Banana Republic. Then, she showed me the secret of her American Apparel shirt; it converts into a dress, which she likes to wear with leopard pumps. I do hope I have the occasion to see that.

Comments

Popular Posts