Shani....Motor Supply

You know a woman possesses true beauty when she can survive the rude glare of my camera's flash with her radiance intact. I'm afraid this photo does not do Shani or her fabulous scarf-like top justice, but I did want a record of her sophisticated summer look--the shoulder-baring silk top paired with linen shorts and a cool stone bracelet. As I've mentioned before, I am always intrigued when a woman wears an item of clothing that looks like a scarf, for it suggests that anything is possible, and on a moment's notice at that!

I went to Motor Supply last night at the invitation of some of Columbia's most powerful people, fully intending to photograph them all!  Alas, the bartender had created a special Old Fashioned for the occasion, and I found myself a bit too distracted to follow through.

Comments

Popular Posts