Italian Accordion Player....City Art

What a delight to happen across this gentleman, who was charming those of us attending a recent art show. Indeed, I feel strongly that when one Googles "Italian Accordion Player," one should find our fellow above...not this chap.
Above, you see our Italian accordion player with the evening's other star, artist Tim Floyd, whose work depicts scenes in Italy.  Whatever the scene, I rather like the accordion as an accessory. It's quite stylish--and somewhat universal.  I've heard accordion music in Northern Mexico, visited an accordion repair shop in Paris....though, I must say, I have yet to happen across Icelandic accordion players.  Have you? (Indeed, another Google search took me to the Reykjavik Accordion Festival, perhaps a new item for this old chap's bucket list.)

Comments

Popular Posts