Brave Souls....On Campus

Ordinarily, we fashion anthropologists are a hale and hearty lot. But today, dear reader, I must apologize: I could not pry myself from the wind-proof cocoon of my car. (Perhaps the heated seats are to blame!) So these photographs are a bit, shall we say, panoramic. When I spied this young man at the University of South Carolina, he looked from afar to be covered in a web of spots, somewhat like a fire salamander. Turned out the orange and black pattern across his back was actually a backpack in a large plaid.
And this young man, strolling across Blossom Street as if gale force winds were not blowing, seemed to mirror the yellow ped x-ing sign at right. My goodness, if his mum sees this I'm sure she'll want to know why he's not wearing his coat and woolly winter boots.

Comments

Popular Posts