Emily....Saluda Avenue

Emily's cheerful plaid coat caught my eye as she exited her car on Saluda, so naturally, I intercepted the young lady. She was on her way to Bohemian, to check out the store's new location in Five Points.

Emily's coat and jeans came from Delia's at Columbiana Centre, a store she told me that is not expensive and that she's found to be a great source for denim trousers: "They have fantastic jeans, shorts and petites, all sizes, and they're not expensive," she said. Her scarf was from Forever 21, her boots just purchased on sale at Dillards, and the knit hat from Urban Outfitters--"Five bucks. I got it on sale." When I noted her smart shopping, she said it wasn't really a matter of choice: "My husband's in med school. We have to watch our budget."

Comments

Popular Posts