Gina....The Vista

Indeed, during every summer I've spent in Columbia, I seem to lose my will to venture out of doors. Such has been the case these past two weeks, though thanks to my friend Millicent's suggestion, I am now freezing my bloomers and today, was sufficiently prepared to make a jaunt across town.  While out and about, I was fortunate to encounter petite pretty Gina--who had elevated the standby tank top and jeans through her attention to detail. I loved how she had cuffed her skinny denim trousers just so.....
 ...then set the vibrant plum and blue ensemble off with elaborate earrings....
 ....and interesting sandals.  Why, the chance to happen upon style such as this (plus frozen boxer shorts) is quite enough to get me out of the house, humidity be darned.

Comments

Popular Posts