Rehearsal....Runaway Runway

When I snuck into the rehearsal for Runaway Runway (the recycled fashion show), I was hoping to get a peek at the entries in this Saturday's competition.  Alas, I was the only one there wearing a garbage bag. The models were wearing their own clothes. I thought the young woman above looked particularly charming.
I was also taken by the array of footwear, with some models shuffling along in flip flops while others test drove some rather challenging shoes. The stunning platformed stilettos above (which I'm tempted to rename stilt-ettos) were attached to a young woman with height to match.....

....this pretty model who was, I'm quite sure, as tall as that ladder you see in the background.  For more information on Runaway Runway, including how you can get tickets, go here.

Comments

Popular Posts