Travelers....Columbia Airport

A little bird told me (a stylish young lady I know tweeted, actually) that she was on a flight with an adult wearing pyjama pants. True, I have lovely pyjamas and you may as well. And of course, variety does keep my work interesting. Still...I'm not sure why it's so difficult for some people to wear grown-up clothing when they fly. Above, you see a darling (and so appealingly shy) young woman, wearing a simple wrap around sweater and jeans.
Nothing too constricting, dear reader, nothing fancy...clothing that permits her to maneuver her baggage, nap, and what not....yet clothing intended for public consumption.
And here, a young man in an actual shirt, pants, and shoes looking as if he did, in fact, dress to meet the world after tossing the covers back. He, too, seems quite comfortable....
...just as comfortable as this chap, who might well have been in the midst of power-laundering his boat when he realized, "criminy jickets, I have a flight to catch." We've all been there, no?

Comments

Popular Posts