Paige....LaRoque

I dropped by AnnaBelle LaRoque's atelier to peruse the bow ties. I was delighted to find things tickety-boo, her place bursting at the seams with eager shoppers. Paige spared a few minutes to model her LaRoque top. She told me she owns several other silk sashes--in fuschia, black, and cream--so can change them out to suit her mood.

Fascinating to me, as well, were her chic black shoes--which she told me she procured on the Outer Banks. These were not the sort of mules I supposed one would find near a place called Nags Head.

(I understand that Ms. AnnaBelle is busy preparing for a photo shoot with a major magazine this week--outstanding!)

Comments

Such an honor to be featured in your blog Lord M! The weather has changed dramatically and we won't be seeing my shorts for many months... if you enjoy the culinary arts as much as your fashion pursuits, consider reading my blog www.forkenvy.com. much love, Paige

Popular Posts