Courtney....In Vivid Colour

I met Courtney and her friend Julie on this gorgeous afternoon, they about to train for a half-marathon, I out for a stroll in my new plaid plimsolls.

Courtney's workout gear instantly brought a smile to my face. The fantastic tie-dyed shirt and green socks were inspired. Turned out the sock choice was inspired indeed. "I forgot my regular running socks," Courtney told me, and so she improvised.

The shirt is the real deal, straight from Berkeley, California, which Courtney assures me is "a very hippie dippy town." Her husband's family gave it to her (the shirt that is, not the town--nor heaven forbid, the hippie dippies). It seems they all wore shirts like this for their Christmas card photo. She writes about her colourful family at thetippingfamily.com.

Comments

Popular Posts