Lorie & Lee Ann....Forecasting Snow

Perhaps the promise of snow brings out the child in all of us.

Heeding the warnings of a half-dozen weathermen, I had gone to my grocer's to stock up on Duraflame logs. That's when I encountered these two. Lorie, on the left, swore to me that she could not face a winter storm without a fresh supply of grape jelly. Lee Ann, on the right, told me it was an American practice to buy milk and bread when sleet and snow are on the way. Then both exclaimed it was much too cold to be posing for photographs and huddled as if....well...as if they were mocking me. At any rate, dear reader, though I enjoy my acquaintance with both women, I began to feel rather childish myself. I nearly took my Duraflames and went home.
Then Lorie allowed me to capture her shearling jacket, scarf, and single striped glove...cooperating....though not for long....

...turning away just as I managed to get Lee Ann's attention. I do like the shape of this hood!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So nice to see you include the homeless in your Blog.

Popular Posts