Molly.....Main Street

I saw my friend Molly at the White Mule last night. We were both there for the first of Dan Cook's excellent music series, 21 Sounds. Molly also wanted me to see that she was sporting a hair trend; she may be the only woman in Columbia who is ADDING grey to her hair. Fascinating. Yet it was her leather jacket that truly caught my fancy. It is, she told me, an Italian motorcycle jacket made by Alpinestars. She'd seen the very jacket--all zippers and distressed leather--in Nylon magazine and had to have one. I also liked her leather patchwork bag, which Molly said she nabbed at a Lucky outlet.
She wanted me to note shoes, Puma, and zippered leggings, purchased on clearance at T.J. Maxx.

All lovely, but do let me return to crying huzzah for Mr. Cook, the gentleman who organized the evening to showcase contemporary composers. It was simply fantastic and attracted a rather large crowd, as indeed it deserved. Darling, talented Ayala Asherov (whose mother was the object of my crush after I saw her on the stage in Israel) even performed one of her songs.

Comments

Popular Posts