Farmers' Market Style....Portland

I was able to venture out to the Portland Farmers' Market on Saturday morning before my official duties resumed. What fun to capture a little of the local style....this young lady above looked utterly fetching.
These two young gents displayed appealing ensembles, as well as more than a little talent. A few steps away, I met yet another Carolinian, a handsome young man named Brian, one of the proprietors of Pine State Biscuits. Brian told me he arrived in Oregon seven years ago to visit and never left. He and two friends started baking southern-style biscuits that appear to be the hit of Portland. He even let me peer into the oven to see. I was so enthralled that I completely forgot to take his photograph. I did, however, manage to capture this young woman at work.....

And another shopper....
Though truly none of the shoppers, no matter how intriguingly dressed, could outshine the main attraction....
Natural beauties, indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts