Bonnie....Main & Lady

What does one wear on the first day of autumn when the temperature is positively summeresque? Just yesterday, I met a woman from Hawaii and asked her advice. "Why the same thing we wore the day before autumn, sir," she told me, as if I'd fallen here from another planet. Fine, I suppose, on an island where there's no hope for a change of season. Surely, however, I'm not the only one flummoxed by this persistent summer in Columbia.

This lovely young lady seems to have a nice approach (which is why I photographed her)--a simple palate of beige and silver, a sleeveless dress that is cool yet doesn't scream summer. I particularly admired her silver jewelry and mesh bag. All modesty, she told me her eye-catching accessories came from an ordinary store, New York & Company.

Comments

Popular Posts