Sandra....Sumter

On my way to a lovely little restaurant in downtown Sumter called Hamptons, I encountered this sophisticated woman. I do adore a beautiful woman with a restrained, understated style--in Sandra's case, a black cashmere coat, black sweater, black boots, and a silver grey scarf. I somehow felt I'd seen her before. She did not seem to recognize me (no surprise, I suppose, but a gentleman can hope). She did, however, offer to give me a more exciting pose....
...and so I discovered that this was a gorgeous woman who, in fact, did not take herself too seriously. Later, my luncheon companion solved the mystery of why the woman seemed familiar: it appears Sandra used to host a popular program on the Food Network. Perhaps that explains her excellent taste in restaurants.

Comments

Popular Posts