Secret Society....Five Points

These two gentlemen turned heads as they made their way through Five Points with their rather impressive motorcycles, complete with studded accessories. Indeed, I only noticed their matching jackets after a second look.
I longed to tap one of them on the shoulder and inquire about this society, but that word "secret" made me rather reluctant to act. The skull and crossbones has long been a symbol for many things--graveyards, poison, pirates and indeed, secret societies. But the skull wearing a hoodie was new twist, at least for me. I attempted a little research and found no other examples; however, it was still time well spent.....
...because I did happen across this fearsome variation, on a delightful blog that collects interpretations of the skull and crossbones. Brilliant!

Comments

Popular Posts